Polaris Chat Room
Um das Forum im vollen Umfang nutzen zu können,müßt Ihr euch vorher Anmelden.
Danach stehen euch alle Themen uneingeschränkt zur Verfügung....
Polaris Chat Room
Um das Forum im vollen Umfang nutzen zu können,müßt Ihr euch vorher Anmelden.
Danach stehen euch alle Themen uneingeschränkt zur Verfügung....
Polaris Chat Room
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Polaris Chat Room

Für alle diejenigen denen die Marke Polaris an Herz gewachsen ist.Egal ob ATV oder Sportler.Hier seit Ihr richtig.

StartseiteEvent AnmeldungNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin
Termin zur 9. Auflage des " Polaris Chat Room " Treffens steht. < 10.05.2018 - 13.05.2018 > im Fursten Forest. Infos folgen.....

Neueste Themen
» My new Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Ultimate Hunter Edition
Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptyMo Nov 27, 2023 8:32 pm von Smartie

» Ein neuer Oberbayer
Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptyFr Mai 26, 2023 2:57 am von Dackel

» Anschlüsse Magnetschalter Sportsman 500 HO 2011er
Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptyDi Feb 28, 2023 11:33 pm von Smartie

» Reifen für Sportsman 500 aus 2012, Was gibt es da so mit z.B. AS-Profil
Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptyDo Jun 02, 2022 12:38 am von Smartie

» Ketten im Getriebe
Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptyMi März 09, 2022 9:25 pm von carstene

» Led Lightbar polaris Ranger
Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptyDo Feb 25, 2021 8:33 pm von Smartie

» Gashebel 500 HO BJ. 2011
Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptyMo Okt 05, 2020 3:04 am von carstene

» Batteriesymbol blinkt bei Volllast
Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptySo Sep 06, 2020 8:58 pm von Smartie

» 850 xp Start nur mit Daumengas
Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptyMi März 25, 2020 2:10 pm von schlammperle

Galerie
Hier noch die News fuer ATV Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Mitglieder
 FAQ
 Suchen
Forum
Statistik
Wir haben 872 eingetragene Mitglieder
Der neueste Nutzer ist Nungsporreicos.

Unsere Mitglieder haben insgesamt 39803 Beiträge geschrieben zu 3738 Themen
Die aktivsten Beitragsschreiber
Das Tier
Hier noch die News fuer ATV I_vote_lcapHier noch die News fuer ATV I_voting_barHier noch die News fuer ATV I_vote_rcap 
maulwurf
Hier noch die News fuer ATV I_vote_lcapHier noch die News fuer ATV I_voting_barHier noch die News fuer ATV I_vote_rcap 
DethStroke
Canonball
Ralf.M
Mungo
Atzson
gott
konsolenritter
cariboo
Partner
Quad-ATV Topliste Mitteleuropa

Hier noch die News fuer ATV

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
cariboo
Mudding Chef
Mudding Chef
cariboo

Löwe Anzahl der Beiträge : 932

BeitragThema: Hier noch die News fuer ATV   Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptyMo Jul 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Zwar auch nur in englisch,aber so sind sie die Amis.Smile 

The legendary Sportsman 500 has been the flagship of the Sportsman line since its introduction in 1996. For Model Year 2014, Polaris is taking its legendary, best-selling 4x4 ATV of all-time and making it better with the launch of the Sportsman®️ 570 EFI.

The Sportsman 570 EFI takes the best-in-class Sportsman 500 H.O to the next level with the addition of Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), more than 20 percent more power, more comfort and more convenience features; while still offering the best pricing in its class, $6,499. Along with the base model, Polaris will offer models with Electronic Power Steering (EPS) and the Sportsman®️ Touring 570 EFI, providing a full line of value-priced 500 class ATVs.

At the heart of the Sportsman 570 EFI models is the liquid-cooled, single-cylinder Pro-StarTM 570 engine delivering smooth, efficient power and plenty of it for working, hunting and trail riding. Originally launched on the RZR 570, the engine features dual overhead cams and 4 valves, along with an automotive style electronic fuel injection system. The engine also lives up to Sportsman’s hardest working reputation by offering plenty of torque for a 1,225 lb/555 kg towing capacity to tow trailers loaded with material and equipment.

Along with the new 570 engine comes greatly improved ergonomics, similar to the Sportsman XP chassis, for added comfort.
The front of the seat and side panels were narrowed at the thigh by 3.25 in/8.26 cm. In addition, the floorboards have deeper heel pockets allowing riders to move their feet back an additional 2 in/5.08 cm, and the width between the rider’s feet has been reduced by 1 in/2.54 cm. This makes mounting and dismounting the ATV much easier, and improves mobility while riding.

The new body style of the Sportsman 570 EFI units have an updated front rack styling coupled with an industry-exclusive rear rack. The redesigned rear rack features durable exposed tube steel construction and Lock & Ride®️ technology making it easier to carry gear. The front rack features integrated, 6.5 gallon/24.6 liter capacity front storage with access inside the box, even with
items tied to the deck.

To work even harder, the Sportsman 570 EFI models have a new stator for increased electrical output. Above idle, the stator provides 40 percent more power for improved plowing operation and the capability to run more accessories such as winches and lights simultaneously. For added efficiency, the units also have an 11 percent increased range due to a .6 gallon/2.3 liter larger fuel tank.

Convenience features found on the Sportsman 570 EFI models include an iso-mounted engine for reduced engine vibration and a smooth start up. The wet sump engine configuration makes oil changes and overall maintenance much simpler. The vehicles will continue to offer all the hardest working, smoothest riding features that define Sportsman ATVs- independent rear suspension
with 9.5 in/24.1 cm of travel to minimize body roll and keep the ride smooth; a full 11.25 in/28.6 cm of obstacle-clearing ground clearance; and on-demand, true all-wheel drive that keeps you moving, automatically engaging all four wheels when you need more forward traction and reverting back to 2WD when you don’t.

The Sportsman 570 EFI will be available in Indy Red, Sage Green and Polaris Pursuit Camo with the EPS models available in Sage Green, Polaris Pursuit Camo and Bright White. Both Polaris Pursuit Camo models come standard with the Polaris Engine Braking System. Colors for the Sportsman Touring 570 EFI, now with an improved one-piece seat design for enhanced two-passenger comfort, include Sage Green and Bright White.

Polaris will continue to offer the Sportsman 400 H.O and Sportsman 800 H.O. in Sage Green and Blue Fire as part of its value line. The company also will continue to offer a Sportsman 400 H.O. SE in Sage Green, and a Sage Green Sportsman Big Boss®️ 6x6 800 EFI for even harder work applications.

or even harder work applications.
For Model Year 2014, Polaris’ Premium line of ATVs, featuring the Sportsman XP 850 H.O and Sportsman 550, will feature EPS as standard on all models. Also, the rear suspension geometry developed originally for the Model Year 2013 Scrambler sport ATV will be carried across the Sportsman XP 850 and 550 lines. With a 42 percent reduction in track change (also known as scrub) than the previous version, the suspension moves more freely through its range, resulting in a noticeably more compliant ride.

The Sportsman XP 850 and 550 line will be available in Sunset Red, Magnetic Metallic, Polaris Pursuit Camo and a Browning®️ Edition, with a Sportsman XP 850 H.O. EPS Limited Edition model featuring premium 1.5 in/3.81 cm diameter Fox Podium X Shocks with remote reservoirs, all-new cast aluminum wheels and Pearl White paint. Both the Browning Edition and the Limited Edition feature the new 14 in/35.56 cm version of the Polaris PXT tire manufactured exclusively for Polaris by Carlisle Transportation Products. This radial construction tire features 6-ply construction and an aggressive, directional tread pattern for superior handling, durability and traction. The rear tire width has been increased to 11 in/27.94 cm width, further enhancing traction.

Polaris’ Premium 2-Up offering also will feature EPS as standard on all models. The Sportsman Touring 850 and 550 will be available in Blue Fire and Solar Red with an 850 Limited Edition version available in Bronze Mist. The Limited Edition also features the same Fox Podium X shocks, new aluminum wheels and PXT tires found on the 1-up models. The Sportsman X2 550 EPS will be available in Indy Red or Sage Green.

For 2013, Polaris introduced the Scrambler 850 H.O. and for Model Year 2014, Polaris will continue to offer the base model, now in Indy Red, and the premium model with EPS in Voodoo Blue to round out the Entry/Sport offering for 2014.

For 2014, the wildly popular Outlaw®️ 90 and 50 will be available in Voodoo Blue and Pink with the Sportsman 90 available in Sage Green. The RZR®️ 170 will have a base model available in Indy Red and a Voodoo Blue Limited Edition model. The PhoenixTM 200 will be available in Voodoo Blue.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://cariboo-atv.com
DethStroke
Mudding Chef
Mudding Chef
DethStroke

Widder Anzahl der Beiträge : 2270

BeitragThema: Re: Hier noch die News fuer ATV   Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptyDi Jul 30, 2013 5:26 am

Ach mensch, da war einer schneller aber heute morgen um 2 Uhr hatte ich leider keine Zeit mehr, sei mir verziehen.
Ich habe mal das wesentliche zusammen gefasst und in deutsch nieder geschrieben, für alle die es mit Englisch nicht so haben lol! 

Bei den ATV tut sich auch ne Menge hier mal ein kleiner Auszug

Das Erfolgsmodell von Polaris die Sportsman 500 H.O. wird weiterentwickelt. Sie trägt ab sofort den Namen Sportsman 570 EFI, zum Einsatz kommt der Prostarmotor aus dem RZR 570. 20% mehr Power sollen es im Vergleich zur 500 H.O. sein.
Kosten soll die neue Sportsman 570 EFI 6,499$ für die Grundversion, es Sie auch noch mit EPS geben sowie als 570 EFI Touring.
Der Sitz wird durch den neuen Motor vorne etwas schmaler ähnlich der Sportsman XP Serie, dadurch vergrößert sich der Fußraum etwas.

Bei den Sportsman XP Modellen wird EPS nun Standard.
Bei der Motorisierung tut sich (leider) nix, es bleibt bei den 550XP und 850XP Varianten.
Allerdings wird es eine 850 XP H.O. Limited Edition geben mit Fox Podium Shocks und den neuen Alufelgen.
Das Gleiche gillt auch für die XP Touring.

Ach ja und ich habe noch Fotos für euch

Hier noch die News fuer ATV 999067_647047278641911_1120866459_n

Hier noch die News fuer ATV 1002871_647047288641910_929980122_n

Hier noch die News fuer ATV 972306_647047315308574_743798823_n

Hier noch die News fuer ATV 581688_647048455308460_1430783971_n

Nach oben Nach unten
Ralf.M
Mudding Chef
Mudding Chef
Ralf.M

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1148

BeitragThema: Re: Hier noch die News fuer ATV   Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptyDi Jul 30, 2013 8:24 am

Schön schön die sehen doch Cool aus nur das Rot an der 850er die A-Arms  Hier noch die News fuer ATV 410gefällt mir nicht.Gruß Ralf
Nach oben Nach unten
DethStroke
Mudding Chef
Mudding Chef
DethStroke

BeitragThema: Re: Hier noch die News fuer ATV   Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptyMi Jul 31, 2013 5:01 am

Ralf.M schrieb:
Schön schön die sehen doch Cool aus nur das Rot an der 850er die A-Arms  Hier noch die News fuer ATV 410gefällt mir nicht.Gruß Ralf

Joa, dass ist Geschmacksache ich find´s gut wobei man die Federn auch rot hätte machen sollen.
Nach oben Nach unten
DethStroke
Mudding Chef
Mudding Chef
DethStroke

BeitragThema: Re: Hier noch die News fuer ATV   Hier noch die News fuer ATV EmptyFr Aug 02, 2013 3:07 am

Und auch hier haben wir noch bewegte Bilder
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Hier noch die News fuer ATV   Hier noch die News fuer ATV Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Hier noch die News fuer ATV
Seite 1 von 1